Back to normal - perhaps?

I have been living a relaxed routine since the last few days, since the starting-at-5:30 am-routine will resume on Monday. So, when I was brushing at 9:30, I thought of what to write, and thought of writing of how we were back to normal after the storm. But then I asked myself, Is this normal? Is staying indoors for months with new school online normal?

This I told myself, is the new normal. In two days I will be back to school, but sitting on my study table. I will be playing with my friends, but on Roblox. And during those lucky moments when I can go down, masks will block the opportunity of taking a deep breath.
But every cloud has a silver lining. Now that we have realised that education and work can happen from any corner of the world, there is more water in the ocean of opportunities. And there is a whole new ocean of entertainment. Now, we realised that playdates can happen online too.
So let's embrace the present and start building relationships with the future, for the much needed change is here-
The new normal

Comments

Popular Posts