Weekend Lockdown, Work from home

 OKIE, I am bursting with news.

First let me vent the excitement

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeq (That was me venting my excitement on the 'e' key of my keyboard.

Now we have lockdown- YES, LOCKDOWN, every weekend. If you Mumbaikars recollect last year, This was how lockdown started.

Remember my post where I was talking about how History MAY repeat itself? 

Brace yourselves............

ALL PRIVATE COMPANIES HAVE 100% WORK FROM HOME!! 

My parents are gonna send a mail informing the employees today I guess.

WHICH, in turn, reminds me, to brighten you up with all this work from home business, I wanted to share a Youtube video with you:


Credits- Youtube channel of Apple


Comments

Popular Posts