literally MONTHS later

 things have changed..........big time

we visited the dentist last week, I will get braces by end of Jan. 

we visited the Eye Doctor, my reading glasses' number has changed.

winter is here. There was a slight drizzle yesterday.

Things are normal. life is beginning to finally sync in

But it did not come as a shock. As everybody says, Covid is here to stay, it will just become a normal cough and cold.

for school, we have a 'VIRTUAL ANNUAL DAY'. school is not going to start anytime sooner. 

I have even started playing down. I got a new cycle this Diwali!! My building friends and I made a physical 'Among us' game.

I just CAN'T wait for 2020 to end. 2021 brings surprises.

In January, I will get braces again. Since these are gonna stay for like- more than a year, I am planning to experiment with colours. 

I may try pink and black- but not too flowery. It should be mature. 

I may even add a variation to the colour I choose last time- sea green and blue

Any suggestions??

Comments

Popular Posts