Happy B'day lockdown

 Happy Birthday, lockdown!!

It has been a year since our country went into lockdown. It felt thrilling to me then, but now we are counting our days in Seventh grade, and I was hoping that I would set foot into the school at least once before the year ended. 

Every time I write this blog talking about our wishes in COVID, I feel like crying. The nostalgia is too much now. Even though things have pretty much opened now, Ask yourself one thing:

Is everything the same?

No.

We wait in traffic jams with masks. 

We sanitise the chairs before sitting.

I cannot help think that covid has destroyed my childhood.

Now I am hoping for another lockdown. I know, I know, It is evil to hope for it, but since something as thrilling as covid perishing is clearly not possible, perhaps lockdown will bring something new in this monotonous routine!! Happy birthday, lockdown.

As a side thing, Remember me mentioning going to a physical class? There was a covid case in that building!! Phew! another escape. 


Comments

Popular Posts