Summer, welcome back

 Hello, summer!

You are back in Mumbai. We are back to the same routine. 

We can no longer be satisfied ar how early we wake up. The sun is always earlier. Our electricity bills will skyrocket again this month with all the AC usage. Lemonade is back in our life!! (Infact, I am drinking it right now.) Water intake gets higher. So but naterally, the washroom door opens more often.

This year, summer, I am also using a tower fan to battle you. I may not have an AC in my study room, but I have a windy (and rather noisy) tower fan- with a remote too!! In your face, summer!

I recollect the time we had physical school. I would lean my forehead on my school van window, and my sweat would wet it. No chance of that now, though.

Made with Canva. Not to be copied.


Comments

Popular Posts