Spoiled Holi, Definite lockdown, Fire in a mall

 I assure you, a hundred times and one more just to be sure, we will get a lockdown.

Playing holi was banned this Monday!! But I stand with this decision. The last thing we need is a virus swimming in Holi water. Night curfew, starting from 8pm is also imposed. 3 days ago, the night curfew was extended till 15th April.

Moreover, yesterday the government said that the Covid situation is going from bad to worse. This is a big reason to worry.

Last night itself we discovered 2 more cases in our building. Covid is getting closer and close, reaching out to me. 

I heard my mother say that rapid testing will take place before anyone enters a mall. A mall reminds me, A fire broke out in 'Dreams Mall'. 2021 is a younger twin of 2020.

Screenshot is taken from INSHORTS




Comments

Popular Posts